Romantic SMS

This blog contains all the latest romantic sms messages, you can find up to date and latest romantic sms messages from here.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Romantic SMS Messages For Your Wife!

A perfect gift for you!
Absolutely no cost, no batteries required,
Non-taxable, silent performance,
Extremely personal, fully returnable
It's a SMILE from me to you!

One tree can start a forest,
One smile can start a friendship
One touch can show love and care
One person like you can make life worth living!

If I could rearrange the alphabet,
I would surely put U and I together.

You are a 9.999,
Well, you'd be a perfect 10 if you were with me.

I love you not because of who you are,
But because of who I am when I am with you.

Husband & wife are like liver and kidney.
Husband is liver & wife is kidney.
If liver fails, kidney fails.
If kidney fails, liver manages with other kidney.