Romantic SMS

This blog contains all the latest romantic sms messages, you can find up to date and latest romantic sms messages from here.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Romantic SMS (8/05/2010)

You are the twinkle of my eyes;
The smile on my lips;
The joy of my face;
Without you I am incomplete.
-------------------------------------
Last night I matched each star with a reason for loving you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.
-------------------------------------
God is wise when he did not put a price tag on you darling. If he did, I won’t be able to afford to have a boyfriend (girlfriend) as precious as you.
-------------------------------------
Darling, if you are the second best girl for me, then who is the best? The answer is nobody, because you will always be the best girl for me.
-------------------------------------
My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!
-------------------------------------
When you need someone to be there for you, I’d be just sitting right beside you.